KV Network

Two injured due to electrocution in Kokarnag in south Kashmir

Two injured due to electrocution in Kokarnag in south Kashmir
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Kokarnag, Nov 08: Two persons were injured due to an electric shock in Buchoo village of Kokarnag in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday.

An official said that two persons received electric shock after they came in contact with a live wire in Buchoo village.

He said that both were working with Khanday Infrastructure Private Limited company as labours.

He added that the duo was shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment, where their condition is said to be stable.

The injured have been identified as Javaid Ahmad Bhat anf Shabir Ahmad Sheikh—both residents of Watnad. (KNO)


KV Network

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *