KV Network

Two injured as fire breaks out in residential house Sumbal

Two injured as fire breaks out in residential house Sumbal
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Bandipora, Nov 02: Two persons were injured after fire broke out in a residential house in Chewa area of Sumbal in North Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

An official said that fire broke out in a residential house in Chewa village today.

He said that in the incident two persons were injured, while fire tenders reached to the spot to douse of the flames.

He added that the injured were shifted to CHC Sumbal for treatment—(KNO)


KV Network

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *