KV News

Teenager electrocuted in Pulwama

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Pulwama: A teenage boy was electrocuted to death in Newa area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Friday.
An official said that Marood Ahmad Dar (13) son of Mohammed Ashraf Dar resident of Urwan Poshwanin locality of Newa, a 7th standard student, received an electric shock while he was repairing electric wire of a water pump.
“He was immediately taken to the hospital in an unconscious state, where doctors declared him dead on arrival,” the officer said.
He said that after completing all the legal and medical formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his family members for last rites.
Meanwhile, police have registered a case in this regard and started investigation. (KNO)

 


KV News

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *