KV News

13 hospitalized after consuming wild mushrooms

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Ganderbal: At least 13 persons have been hospitalized after consuming forest mushrooms at Banjar Basti Gutlibagh area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district.
Official sources said that soon after villagers consumed the forest variety of mushrooms, commonly known as ‘Jangal Hedar’, they complained of vomiting, diarrhea and other allergies.
They said at least 13 people complained of same problems following which they were admitted at Sub District Hospital (SDH) Ganderbal.
“Of them, eight persons have been referred to SKIMS Soura for further treatment,” sources said. (KNO)


KV News

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *