KV News

Elderly woman dies of electrocution at Anantnag

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: A 50-year-old woman died due to electrocution at her home in Naina village in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Friday.
Reports said that the woman was engaged in some household chore, when she received a high volt electrical shock, leading to her instant death.
The deceased woman has been identified as one Haleema Begum wife of Ghulam Hassan Matoo. (GNS)


KV News

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *