Bilal Ahmad

House gutted in Sopore fire mishap

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Sopore: A two storey residential house was completely damaged in Malpora Zaingeer area of Sopore in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Friday morning.
Reports said that a massive fire was broke out in the double storey residential house belonging to Muhamad Ashraf Malla son of Ghulam Ahmad at Malpora Zaingeer.
As the reports about the incident poured in a team of Fire and Emergency Services department reached the spot and doused the flames with the help of locals and police, they said.
During the mishap, the residential house was completely damaged and property worth lakhs were destroyed in the mishap, while no loss of life or injury was reported.
Meanwhile, a police official said that the cause of fire was believed to be an electric short circuit and a case has been registered in this regard.


Bilal Ahmad

Bilal Ahmad is a reporter and covers city beat and sports, can be contacted [email protected].

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *