KV Network

House, several cattle charred to death in Sonamarg fire mishap

House, several cattle charred to death in Sonamarg fire mishap
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
Reading Time: < 1 minute

KV Correspondent

GANDERBAL, Nov 12: A Residential house was gutted while as four sheep have perished in a massive blaze in Nilgrath village of Sonamarg in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Thursday morning.

Officials said that the fire broke out early morning in the residential house of Mohammad Hussain Balti son of Abdul Raheem Balti a resident of Nilgrath Sonamarg.

“The family members inside the house were evacuated, however four sheep perished in the blaze,” they said.

Meanwhile, fire tender from fire Service Station Gund rushed to the spot and with the help of locals, brought the fire under control.

The cause of fire is attributed to short circuit, official added.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident and have started investigations.


KV Network

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *