KV News

20-year-old girl dies of electric shock

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
Reading Time: < 1 minute

Bandipora: A 20-year-old girl was electrocuted to death in Inderkoot village of Sumbal in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.
An official said that the girl received an electric shock at her home and died on the spot.
He identified the deceased as Shafia Rasool daughter of Ghulam Rasool Malik, a resident of Manz Mohalla in Inderkote village.
The official said that police have registered a case in this regard and further investigation has been taken up. (KNO)


KV News

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *