KV News

Woman dies of electric shock in Uri

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
Reading Time: < 1 minute

Uri: A 35-year old woman died due to electrocution in north Kashmir’s Uri town on Friday morning.
Reports said that the woman identified as Khalida Begum wife of Mohammad Ashraf Sheikh resident of main town Uri received an electric shock after she came in contact with a live electric wire as some construction work was going on at her home.
A health official told that she was immediately shifted to sub- district hospital (SDH) Uri where doctors declared her brought dead. (GNS)


KV News

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *