ReT teacher electrocuted
Srinagar: A Rehbar-e-Taleem (ReT) teacher died of electrocution in Madhama village of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Friday evening.
An official said that Manzoor Ahmad Lone son of Gulab Lone of Madhama, Zirhama received an electric shock while repairing an electric wire at his home on Saturday evening.
Lone, anReT teacher by profession was seriously injured due to electric shock, said the official.
He was immediately taken to nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival, said the official. (GNS)