17-year-old youth electrocuted to death in Budgam village
Srinagar: A 17-year-old youth was electrocuted to death in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Sunday evening.
A police official said that the youth Danish Yousuf son of Mohammad YousufBhat of GurandKhurad village was electrocuted while he was repairing wires of an electric transformer at his house.
Danish was immediately rushed to the nearby hospital in an unconscious state, however, doctors present there declared him brought as dead on arrival, the officer said.
The body of the deceased has been handed over to the family after conducted all legal medico formalities, he said. (GNS)