KV Correspondent

Fire guts shop in Tral

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
Reading Time: < 1 minute

Kar Irshad

Tral: Fire broke out in a cosmetic and readymade garments shop at the main market in Tral town of District Pulwama during the intervening night of December 5-6 resulting in the total damage to the shop.
According to locals, they saw flames and smoke coming out of the shop at around 11.30 PM last night, which made them vigilant to find the cause.
“During the search we found the smoke coming out from an exhaust fan of the shop which belongs to Tariq Ahmad Sheikh resident of Tral town,” locals said.
Locals informed Tariq and broke the locks of the shop and found all the belongings of the shop were in flames.
Although the flames were doused down with the help of fire tenders, police and locals, till then belongings of the shop worth 10 to 15 lakhs of rupees had turned into ashes.

KV Correspondent

Kashmir Correspondent cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *