KV Online

Shop gutted in fire mishap in Sopore

Shop gutted in fire mishap in Sopore
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

 

By Bilal Ahmad

Sopore: A shop gutted in an overnight fire mishap in Sopore town of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

Shop owner has been identified as Fayaz Ahmad at Khankha Mohalla of Sopore.

Shop was gutted completely in a fire mishap which broke out around 1 AM.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *