KV Correspondent

Teenager dies of electrocution

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Bandipora: A teen-aged boy died of electrocution at his residence at Malikpora village of Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

The deceased was identified as Ishfaq Ahmad Malik, 15, son of Ghulam Nabi Malik, resident of Malikpora in Hajin.

The boy was repairing some electric wire at home when he received a severe electric shock which led to his on spot death, reports said.


KV Correspondent

Kashmir Correspondent cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *