KV Correspondent

Zakir Musa’s statement: It is his personal opinion, says Hizb

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
Reading Time: < 1 minute

Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM) Saturday dissociated from the statement of commander Zakir Musa.

In a statement, issued from Muzaffarabad, Hizb spokesman Saleem Hashmi said that the statement of Musa isn’t acceptable and that the outfit has nothing to do with it.

“This is the personal opinion of Zakir Musa,” he said.

He said that the resistance leadership and Kashmiri people were taking the movement ahead through united efforts.

“In these circumstances, any provocative statement or step could prove deadly for the movement,” said Hashmi.

He said that Hizb-ul-Mujahideen is examining the statement issued by Musa and that they wouldn’t hesitate to take any step in favour of the Kashmir struggle.

Zakir Rashid Bhat, alias Zakir Musa yesterday issued an audio statement in which he had threatened to behead the Hurriyat leaders for calling Kashmir struggle a political movement.

Zakir Musa is the successor of the Burhan Muzaffar Wani, the slain HM commander who was killed on 8 July, last year.

 


KV Correspondent

Kashmir Correspondent cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *