KV News

20-year-old youth dies of electrocution

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Kulgam: A 20-year-old youth died due to electric shock in Batpora Nowbal area of Qaimoh in south Kashmir’s Kulgam district.

An official said that Mohsin Ahmad Bhat son of Abdul Ahad Bhat of Batpora Nowbal received electric shock last evening when he was repairing some gadget at his home.

He said soon after the incident the boy was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. (KNO)


KV News

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *