KV News

Man dies of electrocution in Budgam village

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar: A man died due to electric shock while repairing a motor at his home in Soibugh village of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday.

An official said that the man was injured after he received electric shock at his home in Gur Mohalla locality of Soibugh village.

He said that he was immediately evacuated to JVC hospital Bemina, where he died during the treatment.

The deceased has been identified as Firdous Ahmad Malik son of Mohammad Akbar of Gur Mohalla Soibugh. (KNO)


KV News

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *