Three shops gutted in overnight blaze in Ganderbal
Ganderbal: At least three shops were damaged in a massive blaze in Barosa village of Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district late last night.
An official said that the fire broke out from one of the shops in the area on the intervening night of Sunday and Monday.
He said that soon after the fire spread and engulfed nearby shops and in the incident three shops were gutted.
He said that later fire tenders reached the spot and contained the fire to prevent further damage.
The official said that the cause of fire was said to be due to an electric short circuit, while police have taken cognizance of the matter. (KNO)