KV Network

Boy electrocuted to death in Budgam

Boy electrocuted to death in Budgam
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Budgam, June 01: A 12-year-old boy died after receiving a electric shock at his home in Mamat area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday morning.

An official said that the boy identified as Riyaan Ajaz son of Ajaz Ahmad Mir, a resident of Mamat Budgam received electric shock at his home.

The boy was soon rushed to Budgam hospital by family members where the doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.

An official said that they have taken the cognizance of the incident. (KNO)


KV Network

Kashmir Vision cover all daily updates for the newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *