Press Trust of India

Boy dies, three children hospitalised after consuming poisonous herb

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Banihal/Jammu: A 12-year-old boy died while three girls were hospitalised after consuming some poisonous herb in Ramban district, police said on Monday.
The children were playing in a forest area near Rakhjaroh village in Batote area on Sunday when they consumed the unknown wild herb, a police official said.
He said they fell unconscious after vomiting and were rushed to the Community Health Centre, Batote, where one of them identified as Mohammad Basit died.
Basit’s sister Shabnam (10) and neighbours Sania Bano (10) and Razia Bano (8) were referred to Government Medical College Hospital Jammu for specialised treatment.



Press Trust of India

Press Trust of India is lead news agency of India

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *